You should know that acupuncture is often misunderstood. But while its methods are misunderstood, its positive effects have proven the test of time and are widely reported and studied.
To clarify Acupuncture just a little:
- Acupuncture is an age-old Chinese treatment and is used around the world for pain relief, healing, reducing inflammation, controlling anxiety and improving your overall health.
- Acupuncture is a holistic approach to health care that taps into your body’s natural healing capabilities and is used as an alternative to pain medications, or to reduce the need for such opioids.
- Acupuncture is a family of procedures that simulate natural endorphins in the body, promoting better circulation and natural healing by using a variety of approaches and techniques.
- Acupuncture is a minimally invasive, highly-effective therapeutic option for patients experiencing pain.
At Navarre Chiropractic Center, we are certified in Acupuncture and routinely use Monofilament Acupuncture, Ariculo (ear) Acupuncture, and Dry Needling to treat:
- Chronic and acute joint pain of the spine and joints,
- Headaches and migraines,
- Pain medication substitution and withdrawal,
- Vertigo and dizziness,
- Stress and anxiety,
- Trigger points,
- Inflammation, and
- Ligament damage.
The best way to know if acupuncture is a treatment option for you is to schedule a consultation with our chiropractic physician.