Relax. Soothe your muscles. Reduce your pain. Get a massage.
Massages on their own, are great. But by adding massage therapy to your existing pain management regimen provides further comfort and alleviation, faster healing and overall better health.
A great massage, provided by one of our therapists:
- Relieves muscle tension by enhancing blood flow, which causes muscles to relax.
- Decreases inflammation by activating genes that naturally reduce swelling.
- Reduces pain intensity by diminishing bodily substances that create and prolong pain.
- Improves recovery by stimulating mitochondria, the “energy packs” driving cellular function and repair.
Studies have also shown that a massage is an effective treatment for not only reducing pain and muscle tension but for reducing stress. Is there anybody that doesn’t have too much stress these days?
At Navarre Chiropractic Center, we have exceptional therapists who utilize a variety of stretching techniques to enhance both active and passive range of motion to improve motor performance, accelerate healing, and aid in rehabilitation.
Some of the optimal techniques we use are:
- Myofascial Release,
- Trigger Point Therapy,
- Neuromuscular Re-education,
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretching,
- Therapeutic Cupping,
- Therapeutic Massage,
- Active Release Technique, and
- Sub-Occipital Release.
Whether your needs include rehabilitative soft tissue manipulation, deep tissue, or a relaxing massage while you’re on vacation, our massage suite is comfortable and relaxing…and our therapists are not only skilled, they’re friendly.
So, don’t put up with the pain anymore, massage it.